Spanish Valentine’s Day Lesson with Audio
This Spanish Valentine’s Day Lesson takes approximately 1 to 1-1/2 hours. You can do it all at once or break it up into pieces following everything in order. Students learn through fun activities to use 14 vocabulary words and 6 verbs so they can speak, read, and write about Valentine’s Day in complete sentences. They learn present tense conjugations for all the verbs, and they will be able to transfer what they learn in this lesson to speak, read, and write about things in everyday life too!
No Spanish experience is needed. This lesson comes complete with:
- Step-by-Step Lesson filled with a variety of games and activities!
- Audio so you can hear everything!
- Vocabulary and Verb Word Cards
- Vocabulary Picture Cards
- Sentence Building Worksheet
- Verb Conjugation Learning Chart
- Learn More About Verbs Activity Sheet
- Answer Key
Use at home or in a class for kids grades 3 and up. Upon ordering, your item will automatically be emailed to you. Please check your inbox or spam.